[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 3.0.7.4 released

Axel Schaefer axel.schaefer at wheregroup.com
Fri Aug 31 05:04:27 PDT 2018

Dear Mapbender Users.

We released Mapbender 3.0.7.4 this day and we advice you to update.

Download ist available at: https://mapbender3.org/download

We've fixed an issue that could lead to a XSS in special circumstances
on development machines. On my machine it wasn't reproducible, on the
machine of the developer it was. It depend on some PHP.ini settings
regarding the output of messages.

Further on we had to change the schema of the database to fix an
incompatibility with Oracle.

For an update, please call the doctrine:schema:update command, as
described in the documentation:
https://doc.mapbender.org/en/installation/update.html

The release constains some other bugfixes, please refer to the
documentation (https://doc.mapbender.org/en/versions.html) or the
changelog
(https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md)

The download is available at: https://mapbender3.org/download.