[Mapbender-users] option for instant mouse over info ?

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at vermkv.rlp.de
Tue Jan 2 00:38:22 PST 2018

hi karsten,

in mapbender2 trunk there is a module to handle geojson. the only thing, that have to be done is the mouse over feature attribute option.
we want to integrate the info management of wms and geojson layers in this year. when doing this, it will be straightforward to also implement a mouse over option for the geojson layer ;-) .

example for external geojson management in mapbender2

http://www.geoportal.rlp.de/portal/karten.html?GEOJSON[]=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.geoportal.rlp.de%2Fmetadata%2Ftestpolygon100.json&GEOJSONZOOM=true&GEOJSONZOOMOFFSET=100

best regards

armin