[Mapbender-users] Auto reloading all the layers from a single wms source

Sajid Pareeth spareeth at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 03:27:50 PDT 2018

Hi all

I just re-started working with Mapbender after long time and trying to
create example applications to understand the features.

I have couple of questions:

1) When I switch off/on a layer from a WMS source in the layer tree, all
the layers from the same source get refreshed and reloaded. I am expecting
just one layer to be on/off. Any idea why this behaviour and how to avoid
this? Between layers from different WMS sources work fine.

2) Another question is on base maps: Is it possible to make use of the
openlayer's base map API's to bring bing maps to mapbender application?

Many thanks in advance
Regards

Sajid Pareeth