[Mapbender-users] search layer not visible on map/ nichtsichtbar

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Fri Jun 22 01:36:28 PDT 2018

The no-show was indeed a projection problem. When I switched the map
projection everything worked fine. Also the search router provided
projection appears to be what the query view provides.

Now a follow up question comes to mind: in my project I have a Spatial
Reference System Selector with multiple entries. Given that the search
router does not reproject what would be a good solution to have the search
router still work when a user switches form the default projection?
My only idea was to come up with a PostGIS custom psql function that would
check the map projection and then accordingly reproject the search router
query ?
Any ideas what would work easiest?

Cheers
Karsten