[Mapbender-users] Digitizer : different color for the objects

Gérald Salin gerald.salin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 08:00:01 PDT 2018

Hi mapbender users,
we (a french cyclist association, bicycle as a way of transport) would like
to use mapbender to allow cyclists to draw lines on a map of the most
important cyclable axes which they think is missing. We are still
evaluating mapbender. I already posted a message few weeks ago and are
still evaluate mapbender.
We would like to associate a type (combo with 3 items in the form) to the
lines added by the cyclists, and visually differentiate them on the map.
do you know if there is a way to associate a color to each type so that the
lines appear differently on the map?

Thank you for your help

Gérald
--
VelObs : remontez vos problèmes lors des déplacements à vélo sur le web
<https://velobs.2p2r.org/> ou sur android