[Mapbender-users] Digitizer : different color for the objects

Astrid Emde astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Sun Jun 24 02:47:51 PDT 2018

Hello Gérald,

you can do this easily as you can use die OpenLayers 2 styles in the
digitizer.

See OpenLayer 2 styles documentation:
http://docs.openlayers.org/library/feature_styling.html

You should add a new column for the color in your table, that you fill
depending on the choice of the user.

f.e.

Alter table poi add column color varchar;

As Mapbender does not support combo you could choose a selectbox  for
the different types.

Add the selectbox to your digitizer configuration:

f.e.

             -
               type: select
               title: Type
               name: color
                 '#ff00ff': Type-A
                 '#00ffff': Type-B
                 '#ffff00': Type-C
                 '#00ff00': Type-D

Styles could look like this - with ${color} you refer to the new column
with the color values

   styles:
     default:
       strokeWidth: 2
       strokeColor: '#0e6a9e'
       fillColor: ${color}
       fillOpacity: 1
       fillWidth: 2
       pointRadius: 10
     select:
       strokeWidth: 3
       strokeColor: ${color}
       fillOpacity: 0.7
       pointRadius: 10

Happy cycling!

Astrid

Am 2018-06-23 17:00, schrieb Gérald Salin:
> Hi mapbender users,
>  we (a french cyclist association, bicycle as a way of transport)
> would like to use mapbender to allow cyclists to draw lines on a map
> of the most important cyclable axes which they think is missing. We
> are still evaluating mapbender. I already posted a message few weeks
> ago and are still evaluate mapbender.
> We would like to associate a type (combo with 3 items in the form) to
> the lines added by the cyclists, and visually differentiate them on
> the map.
>
> do you know if there is a way to associate a color to each type so
> that the lines appear differently on the map?
>
> Thank you for your help
>
> Gérald--
>
> VelObs : remontez vos problèmes lors des déplacements à vélo sur
> le web [1] ou sur android [2] (une appli 2P2R [3])
> Pedibus labégeois [4]
> Soutenez ICEA [5], Inititiative Citoyenne pour une Energie
> Alternative, prenez ou offrez des parts sociales pour devenir
> co-propriétaire de panneaux photovoltaïques
> Consommez de l'énergie éléctrique verte renouvelable avec ENERCOOP
> [6]
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] https://velobs.2p2r.org/