[Mapbender-users] restrict use of digitizer to connected users?

Gérald Salin gerald.salin at gmail.com
Fri May 18 11:02:46 PDT 2018

Hi,
I'm new to mapbender, I installed it on a test server, created an app with
digitizer enabled (postgresql + postgis). All is fine. Thank you for this
app!!

we (a french cyclist association, bicycle as a way of transport) would like
to use mapbender to allow cyclists to draw lines on a map of the most
important cyclable axes which they think is missing.

anyone accessing the frontend of the application can add lines on the map
with digitizer, but can also delete the lines of anyone else....We would
like a way of securing this editing.
Is there a way to allow only authenticated users to add lines, delete or
edit their own lines?

Thank you for your help

Gérald

--
VelObs : remontez vos problèmes lors des déplacements à vélo sur le web
<https://velobs.2p2r.org/> ou sur android