[Mapbender-users] Bad credentials - Cannot login from client page

Axel Schaefer axel.schaefer at wheregroup.com
Tue May 22 04:28:16 PDT 2018

Hi.

Several possibilities and a look in the logfile might help. Credentials
are in the parameters.yml. Check host and port (maybe 9.5 is on another
port), user and password. Check the pg_hba.conf for authorization
method. You can also check to go via psql to the database.

And as always: Clear the app/cache directory of mapbender (empty the
contents, not the directory itself).

Regards,
Axel