[Mapbender-users] Mapbender

Srun Siline srunsiline at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 20:47:02 PST 2019

 Dear All

I have gone through your presentation on Create Web Application with
Mapbende on  FOSS4G, Open Source Geospatial Foundation (OSGeo) which was
done by Astrid.
That is very nice presentation and Mapbender's features are interesting.
May I take your time a little bit.
I wish to plot road-network condition on web-browser. The road conditions
data are stored in MySQL. My Question is, is the Mapbender able to view
spatial data(roads and road condition) from MySQL? If yes, could you please
share some documents for how to configure it.

Thank so much.
Best,
Siline