[Mapbender-users] How do you change the basemap source in MapBender?Getting Internal Error for the basic

Gagan Gowda gagan.manjunatha_gowda at dfki.de
Mon Jun 3 06:35:01 PDT 2019

Hi Jörg,

I did reply to the list. You can see my response in blue from the
previous mail. To be more specific I am not using apache server now,
rather I am using Symfony built-in server. As I said previously I don't
see any error message in symphony logs. Please find the screenshot
attached. I just get a blank screen.

I am trying to follow the documentation, however, I feel, I am not going
in the right direction. My goal is to build the digitizer with a change
of logo and base map view. Please guide me how do I proceed with this
setup. I tried telling you the process which I followed also in my
previous mail, but I had no luck. This tool is really an important
aspect of our research requirement, so need your guidance.

Waiting for your reply :)

Thanks & Best Regards