[Mapbender-users] update mapbender installation on windows errors

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Wed Mar 27 01:44:57 PDT 2019

Sorry I saw that the windows command are listed below the linux one on that
webpage, it is

php.exe app/console doctrine:schema:update --dump-sql

However when I run that ond e.g. I get the error:
The program can't start because php7ts.dll is missing from your computer.
Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Any hints what is wrong and how to fix this ?

Cheers
Karsten