[Mapbender-users] update mapbender installation on windows errors

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Mar 27 04:45:04 PDT 2019

If you are using MS4W, your first step always (as you know) is to open a
Command Prompt window, cd into /ms4w and then execute:

	setenv.bat

Then you can execute any MS4W tool, now that the proper PATHS are set
through setenv.bat

So while inside the directory of C:/ms4w/ (and after you execute
setenv.bat) you can then execute a command such as:

	php --version

If you have any MS4W questions, be sure to send them to the ms4w-users
list at https://ms4w.com/forum/

If you notice any Mapbender enhancements for needed for MS4W, it would
be great if you could file them in the tracker at https://ms4w.com/trac/

Thanks,

-jeff

--