[Mapbender-users] update mapbender installation on windows errors

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Mar 29 03:52:06 PDT 2019

Hello,

Jeff made a pull request and added the information to the documentation

https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-documentation/pull/60

Thanks Jeff for adding the information to the documentation.

It will be available on https://doc.mapbender.org  when release 3.0.8 is
there.

Solution is to pass the location of the extension in the command:

php -d extension=C:\ms4w\Apache\php\ext\php_pdo_pgsql.dll app/console
doctrine:schema:update --dump-sql

Astrid

Am 2019-03-27 13:16, schrieb Jeff McKenna:
> Very kindly, I ask for you not send cross-post your same message to
> multiple lists at once.
>
> -jeff
>

> On 2019-03-27 5:44 AM, karsten wrote:
>> Sorry I saw that the windows command are listed below the linux one on
>> that
>> webpage, it is
>>
>> php.exe app/console doctrine:schema:update --dump-sql
>>
>> However when I run that ond e.g. I get the error:
>> The program can't start because php7ts.dll is missing from your
>> computer.
>> Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
>>
>> Any hints what is wrong and how to fix this ?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Karsten

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant