[Mapbender-users] legend layer title showing despite settings

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Mon Aug 10 16:59:30 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I encountered some strange behavior in my MapBender v. 3.0.8.5 installation
with the WMS legend titles showing . Despite that the MapServer legend is
turned off :
 METADATA
  "PRINT LEGEND" "FALSE"
END

Also in the map file the Name of the class is omitted so that MapServer will
not render a legend  anyways.
Despite in the MapBender Web map the Layer tile is showing (with no graphic
showing as it is turned off). I know that can switch that off totally for
all layers  in legend settings but actually would want that the titles
appear for other layers that do have an interesting legend ...
See this example: the "Lakes" Title needs to be omitted but the second layer
is showing correctly with Title and graphic
http://www.terragis.net/docs/other/mp_legend.png

I had this working in previous versions of MapBender ....
Any insights what might help to fix this ?

Karsten