[Mapbender-users] Mapbender

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Jan 7 03:32:03 PST 2020

Hello Siline,

nice to hear from you and great that  you would like to try Mapbender!

As Karten mentioned you need to setup an OGC WMS as Mapbender can only
visualize WMS at the moment.

An easy way could be setting up a WMS via QGIS Server.
https://live.osgeo.org/de/overview/qgis_mapserver_overview.html
https://live.osgeo.org/de/quickstart/qgis_mapserver_quickstart.html

For the mentioned MapServer and GeoServeryou also find Quickstart
documentation to get familiar with the software.

https://live.osgeo.org/de/quickstart/mapserver_quickstart.html
https://live.osgeo.org/de/quickstart/geoserver_quickstart.html

Anyway OSGeoLive can help you with the first steps.

Greetings from germany

Astrid

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant