[Mapbender-users] Thematic Layertree YAML

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Tue Jan 7 03:21:56 PST 2020

Hello Philipp,

you are right, the information is missing at the moment. I opened a
ticket for the docuemntation team
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-documentation/issues/146

Here is the information how to create the thematic layertree via yaml
definition

Layertree needs the information useTheme: true

Then you can refer to the layersets in secion themes. Refer to  the name
that you defined for the layerset at id:.

You can define the order of the layersets by the order that you refer to
them.

You can define setting for each layerset.

                      layertree:
                          title: mb.core.layertree.class.title
                          class: Mapbender\CoreBundle\Element\Layertree
                          target: map
                          type: element
                          autoOpen: false
                          showBaseSource: true
                          layerRemove: true
                          menu: [opacity,zoomtolayer,metadata]
                          useTheme: true
                          themes:
                              -
                                  id: '3109'
                                  title: MainMap
                                  useTheme: true
                                  sourceVisibility: true
                                  allSelected: true
                                  opened: false
                              -
                                  id: '3111'
                                  title: OpenStreetMap
                                  useTheme: true
                                  sourceVisibility: true
                                  allSelected: true
                                  opened: false

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Astrid

Am 2019-11-28 07:44, schrieb Wermuth, Philipp:
> Hello List,
>
> I'm trying to set up a Thematic Layertree in an Application YAML.
> Unfortunately I didn't find anything in the documentation.
>
> I hope someone here can help me.
>
> We currently use the Mapbender version 3.0.7.7
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>
> Technische Betriebe Velbert AöR
>
> i.A.
>
> Philipp Wermuth
>
> -------------------------
>
> Technische Betriebe Velbert AöR
>
> Sachgebiet 3.2 - Geodaten
>
> Am Lindenkamp 33
>
> 42549 Velbert
>
> Raum 2.56
>
> Tel.: 02051/26-2650
>
> Fax: 02051/26-132650
>
> e-Mail: philipp.wermuth at velbert.de
>
> Internet: www.tbv-velbert.de [1]
>
> Informationen der TBV zum Datenschutz [2]
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://troubadix.wheregroup.com/www.tbv-velbert.de
> [2] https://www.tbv-velbert.de/datenschutzerklaerung/