[Mapbender-users] Git-based Installation

Gal Zsolt zsolt.gal at satelitnt.com
Sat Jan 18 02:19:59 PST 2020

Hi,

Today (2020.01.18) I try a Git-based installation but completed with errors. I copy here the error messages.

Please help?

Thanks

> ComposerBootstrap::checkConfiguration

[Create and prepare database]

[Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ParameterNotFoundException]The service "mapbender.assetic.filter.sass" has a dependency on a non-existent parameter "assetic.filter.sass.timeout".
Did you mean this: "assetic.filter.scss.class"?

[Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ParameterNotFoundException]
The service "mapbender.assetic.filter.sass" has a dependency on a non-existent parameter "assetic.filter.sass.timeout".
Did you mean this: "assetic.filter.scss.class"?

[Reset user password]

[Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ParameterNotFoundException]
The service "mapbender.assetic.filter.sass" has a dependency on a non-existent parameter "assetic.filter.sass.timeout".
Did you mean this: "assetic.filter.scss.class"?

[ATTENTION]
User 'root' account password is: 'root'. Don't forget to change it!

[Import example mapbender applications]

[Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ParameterNotFoundException]
The service "mapbender.assetic.filter.sass" has a dependency on a non-existent parameter "assetic.filter.sass.timeout".
Did you mean this: "assetic.filter.scss.class"?

[Update EPSG codes]

[Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ParameterNotFoundException]
The service "mapbender.assetic.filter.sass" has a dependency on a non-existent parameter "assetic.filter.sass.timeout".
Did you mean this: "assetic.filter.scss.class"?

[Clear cache]

[Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ParameterNotFoundException]
The service "mapbender.assetic.filter.sass" has a dependency on a non-existent parameter "assetic.filter.sass.timeout".
Did you mean this: "assetic.filter.scss.class"?

I attached a file with the text that appear on my screen. (From start, git clone...)