[Mapbender-users] legend in mapbender - web display vs. print (PDF) - both from the same MapServer WMS

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Tue Jul 28 15:47:43 PDT 2020

Hi All,

in my MapBender v 3.0.8.5 application I found a problem with the legend
quality output for the PDF print version . The legend in both cases is form
the same MapServer WMS. The two outputs compared look like this
<http://www.terragis.net/docs/other/web_legend_vs_print_legend.png>
http://www.terragis.net/docs/other/web_legend_vs_print_legend.png - on the
left side shows how it is displayed on the interactive web interface and on
the right hand side how it is pixely in the PDF rendered version. How can
this be fixed ?
In case it helps i added a snippet from the map file below ...

Cheers
Karsten

IMAGETYPE AGG_Q
OUTPUTFORMAT