[Mapbender-users] Frameworks Analysis / Mapbender Functionalities

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Mon Jun 1 23:24:15 PDT 2020

Hello Lilia,

thanks a lot for reaching out to the Mapbender project and great to hear
about your university project.

I added some comments to your sheet. Hope they help.

It would be great if you could send a link to you results when your
analysis is ready.

Astrid

Am 2020-06-01 17:38, schrieb Lilia Pleskach:
> Dear all,
>
> As a part of my university project, I have to analyse the
> functionalities of some geospatial frameworks (GeoMoose, GeoNode,
> Mapbender, geOrchestra, MapMint and LizMap). I made this analysis
> using the official user documentation of each framework, but sometimes
> there were some confusing information or lack of information.
>
> If you have two minutes of your time, could you please check and
> comment if there is wrong information or if it is not complete?
>
> There is the link to Google Sheets with comments access (right click
> of the mouse to leave the comment):
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bJEEoHlRZBZTW6Da8YpT_ZCqxnfyk6nswO7lrXQuW8U/edit?usp=sharing
>
> On the bottom you can see six sheets of each framework. I decided to
> give access to all the tables if one day you need to use/check the
> information about another framework. I'll also update all the tables
> at the end of my project, so you can see the actual information.
>
> Thank you !
> Regards,
> Lilia

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

  -----------------------------------
  Aufwind durch Wissen!
  Jetzt neu: Webinare und Online-Schulungen
  bei der www.foss-academy.com
  -----------------------------------

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH