[Mapbender-users] Popup window with terms and conditions

Gal Zsolt zsolt.gal at satelitnt.com
Mon Jun 15 13:04:58 PDT 2020

Thanks, Charly. I try (OK work) and I will use your tip.

It's not 100% the solution I need. The user can close the dialog:

* clicking right top corner (close)
  * clicking outside the copyrighjt dialog box
  For the second case, I find the solution: in mapbender.element.copyright.jsI modify closeOnOutsideClick: true, to closeOnOutsideClick:false,

For the first case I need to Google for a solution.

Thanks again,

Zsolt