[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 3.2.2 released 2020-11-02

Gal Zsolt zsolt.gal at satelitnt.com
Sat Nov 7 19:39:46 PST 2020

Hello List!

I install the new version 3.2.2, play with it and it is GREAT!

Digitizer 1.4 works fine!
I like the hide/show all features button!
Select by current extent only works!

Many thanks to all members of the Mapbender development team!
Herzlichen Dank!

Zsolt

P.S
If side pan have Tabs option Digitizer's feature table/list bottom is out of screen, (no scroll bar), if screen resolution is 1680x1050.
If I change option for side pan to Acordion it works, scroll bar apear.
(Windows 7 64, Chrome and Firefox browser)