[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 3.2.2 released 2020-11-02

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Sun Nov 8 23:42:35 PST 2020

Hello Zsolt,

thanks for the great feedback. This is always welcome.

And thanks for reporting the bugs.

I created a ticket for the behaviour.
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues/1269

You are always welcome to report bugs here
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues

Have fun with Mapbedner 3.2!

Astrid

Am 2020-11-08 04:39, schrieb Gal Zsolt:
> Hello List!
>
> I install the new version 3.2.2, play with it and it is GREAT!
>
> Digitizer 1.4 works fine!
>
> I like the hide/show all features button!
>
> Select by current extent only works!
>
> Many thanks to all members of the Mapbender development team!
>
> Herzlichen Dank!
>
> Zsolt
>
> P.S
>
> If side pan have Tabs option Digitizer's  feature table/list bottom is
> out of screen, (no scroll bar), if screen resolution is 1680x1050.
>
> If I change option for side pan to Acordion it works, scroll bar
> apear.
>
> (Windows 7 64, Chrome and Firefox browser)
>
> On 3 November 2020 at 16:34:45 +02:00, olaf.knopp at wheregroup.com
> wrote:
>
>> See English version below
>>
>> ============= Deutsch ===============
>>
>> Hallo Mapbender-Community,
>>
>> das Mapbender-Entwicklungsteam hat am 02.11.2020 die neue
>> Mapbender-Version 3.2.2 veröffentlicht. Herzlichen Dank an alle
>> Beteiligten.
>>
>> Neben vielen Bugfixes und weiteren Verbesserungen ist vor allem der
>> neue Digitizer zu nennen. Mapbender 3.2.2 wird mit der neuen
>> Digitizer-Version 1.4 mit OpenLayers 6-Unterstützung ausgeliefert.
>>
>> Alle Überarbeitungen im Detail können dem Change-Log entnommen
>> werden:
>>
>>https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/releases
>>
>> Download 3.2.2:

>> Tag v3.2.2 auf GitHub:

>> Helfen Sie mit Mapbender weiterzuentwickeln:
>>
>> • Developer Guide (Contributing.md):
>>
> https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-starter/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
>>
>> Melden Sie Bugs
>>
>>https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/issues
>>
>> Die Dokumentation finden Sie hier:
>>
>>https://doc.mapbender.org/de/
>>
>> Informationen zur Installation und Aktualisierung auf eine neue
>> Version:
>>
>>http://doc.mapbender.org/de/installation.html
>>
>> Probieren Sie Mapbender aus:
>>
>> • Mapbender-Tutorial, das die ersten Schritte mit Ihnen durchgeht:
>> https://doc.mapbender.org/de/quickstart.html
>>
>> • Die neue Version: Mapbender-Demo https://demo.mapbender.org/
>>
>> Viel Spaß mit der neuen Version wünscht
>>
>> Das Mapbender Team
>>
>> ============ English =================
>>
>> Hello Mapbender community,
>>
>> the Mapbender development team has released the new Mapbender
>> version 3.2.2 on November 2nd 2020. Thank you to everyone involved.
>>
>> In addition to many bug fixes and other improvements, the new
>> digitizer should be mentioned. Mapbender 3.2.2 now contains the new
>> digitizer version 1.4 with OpenLayers 6 support.
>>
>> Please refer to changelog to find out about the changes:
>>
>>https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender/releases
>>
>> Download 3.2.2:

>> Tag v3.2.2 at GitHub:

>> If you would like to work and develop with the source code read the
>> Developer Guide (Contributing.md)

> [...]

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

  -----------------------------------
  Aufwind durch Wissen!
  Jetzt neu: Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
  bei der www.foss-academy.com
  -----------------------------------

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH