[Mapbender-users] feature selection with digitizer

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Mon Nov 16 20:01:33 PST 2020

Hi All,

just installed the new MB v 3.2.2 and was sucessfull to add the digitizer
demo to my map. That all works well. Now we wanted to try to use the
digitizer to select features on the map and to show attribute data. Over
time several hints where given in the mailing list for example
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapbender_users/2020-March/005730.html
I read  <https://doc.mapbender.org/en/functions/editing/digitizer.html>
https://doc.mapbender.org/en/functions/editing/digitizer.html but still am
not sure how to configure an existing polygon layer for this purpose.
Would anyone have a hint how to configure a polygon layer (YAML-Definition)
for this purpose ?

Thanks
Karsten

Karsten Vennemann