[Mapbender-users] Problem adding WMS Source with new installed Mapbender

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Fri Sep 4 04:02:29 PDT 2020

Hello Reiner,

you have to add you proxy information to the parameters.yml file.

See
https://github.com/mapbender/mapbender-starter/blob/master/application/app/config/parameters.yml.dist#L36

Please delete your Mapbender cache afterwards mapbender/app/cache

and try again.

Astrid

Am 2020-09-04 12:46, schrieb Göldner:
> Hi,
>
> I downloaded and installed Mapbender 3.2.1  this week (incl. Apache
> 2.4, PHP 7.2.33, PostgreSQL 9.6.19) at a Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
> machine.
>
> I got it to work as follows: Mapbender Application works within Edge
> and Firefox from localhost and from a LAN-PC, all demo applications
> works and so do the demo sources.
>
> But I have trouble adding some data sources (e.g. :
> https://geodienste.sachsen.de/wms_geosn_dop-rgb/guest?VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS
> [1])
>
> -          using “Add Sources” (mapbender/manager/repository/new)
> does work for a source within the LAN but doesn’t work for sources
> outside the LAN, error message is “Failed to connect to xxx.yyy.de
> port 80/443: Timed out”,
>
> -          using the Load WMS button from the demo app
> (mapbender/application/mapbender_user) gives error “WMS-Loader: wms
> Capabilities can’t be loaded”,
>
> -          trying the same source in the Browser Edge or Firefox shows
> perfect WMS capabilities, so there isn’t a routing problem at the
> client system normally,
>
> -          trying to use another Mapbender client from outside the LAN
> (https://ris.planungsregion-abw.de/mapbender/application/regionalplanung
> [2]) and using the Load WMS button with the same source works fine.
>
> Because I think there may be the problem, that Mapbender doesn’t
> use/find our proxy server I tried to find places to tell Mapbender (or
> php, …) to use our proxy server to leave the LAN, but unfortunately
> I couldn’t find a helpful answer. It should be mentioned, that the
> mapbender server windows system of course know the proxy settings (but
> maybe Mapbender, PHP, … don’t use them).
>
> Are there any hint’s to solve my problem?
>
> Best regards
>
> Reiner
>
> Dr. Reiner Göldner
> Referent GIS

> LANDESAMT FÜR ARCHÄOLOGIE SACHSEN│SAXON ARCHAEOLOGICAL HERITAGE
> OFFICE
> Zur Wetterwarte 7 │01109 Dresden
> Tel: +49 351 8926 803│Fax: +49 351 8926 999
> reiner.goeldner at lfa.sachsen.de │ www.archaeologie.sachsen.de [3]
> Kein Zugang für elektronisch signierte sowie für verschlüsselte
> elektronische Dokumente
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1]
> https://geodienste.sachsen.de/wms_geosn_dop-rgb/guest?VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities&SERVICE=WMS
> [2]
> https://ris.planungsregion-abw.de/mapbender/application/regionalplanung
> [3] http://www.archaeologie.sachsen.de/

Astrid Emde
GIS-Consultant

  -----------------------------------
  Aufwind durch Wissen!
  Jetzt neu: Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
  bei der www.foss-academy.com
  -----------------------------------

   Astrid Emde
   WhereGroup GmbH