[Mapbender-users] Mapbender, GetFeatureInfo with user style?

Göldner, Reiner Dr. - LfA Reiner.Goeldner at lfa.sachsen.de
Fri Sep 25 03:08:16 PDT 2020

Hello,

within an application layer I can choose the Infoformat (e.g. text/html). Is there a possibility to change from these standard formats of GetFeatureInfo to a user defined style? That would be useful to design special attributes appearing as an image or as a download link.
As I now, GetFeatureInfo allows a parameter like „…&xsl_template=ownURL/userstyle.xsl“, where userstyle.xls is a modified XSLT document.
Or is there another possibility to popup an image or a download link by clicking on the map and taking the URL from a feature attribute?

Best Regards
Reiner

Dr. Reiner Göldner
Referent GIS

LANDESAMT FÜR ARCHÄOLOGIE SACHSEN│SAXON ARCHAEOLOGICAL HERITAGE OFFICE
Zur Wetterwarte 7 │01109 Dresden
Tel: +49 351 8926 803│Fax: +49 351 8926 999
reiner.goeldner at lfa.sachsen.de<mailto:reiner.goeldner at lfa.sachsen.de> │ www.archaeologie.sachsen.de<http://www.archaeologie.sachsen.de/>
Kein Zugang für elektronisch signierte sowie für verschlüsselte elektronische Dokumente