[Mapbender-users] Mapbender, GetFeatureInfo with user style?

Göldner, Reiner Dr. - LfA Reiner.Goeldner at lfa.sachsen.de
Fri Sep 25 04:59:26 PDT 2020

Hello,

unfortunately I use ArcGIS Server and didn't find a possibility to configure the style for a single layer yet. For the whole service it does work but is explicitly not recommended. May be the ESRI service desk can help me.

You mentioned to add the XLST info to the GetFeaturInfo request. Could it be done by configuration or is it necessary to modify software?

Best Regards,
Reiner