[Mapbender-users] LDAP integration

Adrián Ariza hardian at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 19:19:00 PDT 2021

I try but the  message still seid that the problem is in
/vendor/mapbender/ldapbundle/DependencyInjection/../Resources/config/services.yml"
line 13 near  "- @ldapClient").
I delete the @ and now I'm getting

Uncaught PHP Exception
Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: "Type error:
Argument 1 passed to
Mapbender\LDAPBundle\Security\Provider\LDAPUserProvider::__construct() must
implement interface Symfony\Component\Ldap\LdapClientInterface, string
given, called in
/var/www/puntogis3/app/cache/dev/ContainerEbn4jh3/getLdapUserProviderService.php
on line 8" at
/var/www/puntogis3/vendor/mapbender/ldapbundle/Security/Provider/LDAPUserProvider.php
line 48

Any Clues? Anyone are using ldap? The mapbender/ldapbundle works with 3.0.4
version?
Thanks in advance!