[Mapbender-users] Mapbender installation PHP configuration

Walter White Jr. whitejrdot at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 13:24:00 PST 2021

Hi folks,

I want to install Mapbender 3.0.8 on Windows 10 to launch an own web-gis
app on my website but have some problems with the PHP installation. I
already have installed PHP 7.2.33, Apache 2.4 and PostgreSQL 9 but have
some problems with the PHP configuration.

(1) It needs to be checked if the following variables (php.ini) are set
correctly:

sys_temp_dir

upload_tmp_dir

date.timezone

Where should I check this? In the cmd, one of the php.exe files?

(2)   “the path from PHP-bin directory to the PATH-variable (Windows
environment variable) needs to be set”

There is no PHP-bin directory in the PHP file after installation so how can
I add the PHP-bin path as another Win environment var?

(3)   “activate the required PHP extensions in the php.ini configuration
file:”

# php.ini

extension=php_curl.dll

extension=php_fileinfo.dll

extension=php_gd2.dll

extension=php_intl.dll

extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll

extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll

extension=php_pgsql.dll

extension=php_openssl.dll

extension=php_mbstring.dll

extension=php_zip.dll

extension=php_bz2.dll

Should I just add these lines into the php.ini file or what should I do?

I want to emphasize I am not a web developer so I suppose these are
elementary questions but since Mapbender promises to create map apps
without a single line of code I was hoping I can manage that on my own
(have some knowledge about GDI). I was not able to find something helpful
on the internet so I hope you can help me with this. Would appreciate any
help.

Many thanks in advance!

Virenfrei.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>