[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 3.3.1 released 2022-04-11

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jul 1 07:42:48 PDT 2022

This Mapbender 3.3.1 release is now also included in the MS4W installer
(a reminder that MS4W is custom designed to handle the demands of the
Mapbender project).

Most importantly, wishing a happy Canada Day to all today! 🇨🇦

-jeff

Thank-you for using MS4W.
"MS4W: open doors as well as windows"

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training