[Mapbender-users] issues uploading a WMS Service-URL (XML document cannot be parsed)

de Lima Guimaraes, Danilo Danilo.deLima at pulheim.de
Mon Jul 18 04:41:24 PDT 2022

Hello Mapbender-Community,

I'm having issues uploading a WMS Service-URL at the "sources"-Tab on Mapbender where it gives me a fail massage with the feedback that the XML document cannot be parsed ("Das XML Dokument kann nicht geparst warden").
This Mapbender 3.3.1 (new) installation was made from MS4W version 4.0.5 which contains Apache 2.4.46 and PHP 7.4.13. I made the same installation on my private computer and it worked.

Does anybody else already had this issue? Has anybody any idea, what could have gone wrong by the installation / configuration?

Best Regards,
Danilo