[Mapbender-users] Mapbender 3.3.0 Internal Server Error when try to add HTML element

Gal Zsolt zsolt.gal at satelitnt.com
Tue Mar 29 00:26:04 PDT 2022

Hello List!

I try to add a HTML element to my application but I get:There was an error trying to save your application. Internal Server Error.

I open the Demo application where I found HTML element (About Mapbender) and save the application without error.
I try to add a new HTML element to theDemo application with the Title About mapbender 2 with the same content as the existing HTML element, but I receive error message, the same as when I try to add to my application.

Any suggestion how to workaround?
To duplicate the Demo application not work, I need the HTML in the toolbar.

Mapbender 3.3.0 run on Debian server.
GÁL Zsolt