[Mapbender-users] Server Error WMS

Jörg Thomsen (WhereGroup) joerg.thomsen at wheregroup.com
Thu Mar 31 08:01:17 PDT 2022

Hello Belen,

looks more like a miss-configuration of the WMS.

getMap:
https://geoserver.montevideo.gub.uy/geoserver/ows?SERVICE=WMS&_signature=34%3AU4eAyyKZ-J0-25u51BfmOl2L0Hw&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetMap&FORMAT=image%2Fpng&TRANSPARENT=true&LAYERS=depaseo%3Atours&STYLES=&_OLSALT=0.6642019119728901&CRS=EPSG%3A25832&WIDTH=1688&HEIGHT=1191&BBOX=359697.1662468514%2C5617500%2C372452.8337531486%2C5626500

results to:
<ServiceExceptionReport xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ogc"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" version="1.3.0"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.opengis.net/ogc
http://geoserver.montevideo.gub.uy/geoserver/schemas/wms/1.3.0/exceptions_1_3_0.xsd">
<ServiceException> The requested Style can not be used with this layer.
The style specifies an attribute of horarios and the layer is:
depaseo:tours </ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

Jörg

Am 31.03.22 um 16:39 schrieb ihara.olivera at imm.gub.uy:
> To whom it may concern, i'm writing to you in order to solve a problem i
> am recently having with mapbender.
> When i try to load a WMS serivce the application throws an internal
> server error and no layer is shown.
> Here's the WMS
> url:http://geoserver.montevideo.gub.uy/geoserver/ows?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
> <http://geoserver.montevideo.gub.uy/geoserver/ows?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities>
> And here's the error i'am having:
> /I look forward to/ hearing /your reply/ asap,
> best wishes,
> Belen.

> El presente correo electrónico y cualquier posible archivo adjunto esta
> dirigido únicamente al destinatario del mismo y contiene información que
> puede ser confidencial. Si Ud. no es el destinatario correcto por favor
> notifique al remitente respondiendo este mensaje y elimine
> inmediatamente de su sistema, el correo electrónico y los posibles
> archivos adjuntos al mismo. Esta prohibida cualquier utilización,
> difusión o copia de este correo electrónico por cualquier persona o
> entidad que no sean las especificas destinatarias del mensaje. La
> Intendencia de Montevideo no acepta ninguna responsabilidad con respecto
> a cualquier comunicación que haya sido emitida incumpliendo nuestra
> normativa municipal, así como lo previsto en la Ley 18.331 de Protección
> de Datos Personales y la Ley 18.381 de Acceso a la Información Publica.
>
> This e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is intended solely
> for the addressee(s). If you are not intended recipient please inform
> the sender immediately, answering this e-mail and delete it as well as
> the attached files. Any use, circulation or copy of this e-mail by any
> person or entity that is not the specific addressee(s) is prohibited.
> The City Council of Montevideo is not responsible for any communication
> emitted without respecting our Organization Policy or the Data
> Protection Act and Habeas Data Action No. 18.331 and the Information
> Access Act N 18.381.

Viele Grüße,
Jörg Thomsen

Aufwind durch Wissen!
Jetzt neu: Web-Seminare und Online-Schulungen
bei der www.foss-academy.com

Jörg Thomsen
WhereGroup GmbH
Bundesallee 23