[Mapbender-users] GetFeatureInfo Problem

Astrid Emde (WhereGroup) astrid.emde at wheregroup.com
Wed Sep 14 22:50:43 PDT 2022

Hello Marcin,

in most cases it is the cache that has to be deleted to make the search
work in prod mode. If it already works in dev -mode.

Please keep in mind that pro mode reads from the cache files. So makebe
the cache docs not provide the database connection info from
parameters.yml and config.yml.

See you Astrid