[Mapbender-users] Tips or recommendations on how to enable time support properly

Thorsten Hack (WhereGroup) thorsten.hack at wheregroup.com
Mon Jun 26 05:01:17 PDT 2023

Hello Marcin,

thank you for your question.

It looks like your WMS service does not follow the required syntax for
listing dimensional values.

The  specification can be found at
https://portal.ogc.org/files/?artifact_id=1081&format=pdf in Table C.1
(page 59/ PDF page 71).

The available values can be listed either by a comma-separated list
(which mapbender does not support yet), or by the syntax
min/max/resolution. Your WMS however responds by

<Dimension name="time" units="ISO8601" default="2023-05-01"
nearestValue="0">2023-05-01/2023-05-05</Dimension>

missing the resolution parameter. If you have daily resolution, change
the value to 2023-05-01/2023-05-05/P1D. If you have only the two
available dates, use 2023-05-01/2023-05-05/P5D instead.

Then, remove your layerset instance, update your data source in the tab
"Data Source" and re-add a layerset instance to your application.

Good luck!

Best regards,

Thorsten Hack

--