How can I change view option setting using code

Shohel Iqbal Chowdhury Planning Technical siqbal at grameenphone.com
Thu Jul 6 02:00:10 EDT 2006

I have a web project with MGOS.
When I go to Viewer Options from Tasks then by default US/English has
selected, but I want Metric will be selected by default, after that user
can choose anyone option.

Where I have to change or modify.

Regards,

Shohel Iqbal Chowdhury
Radio Planning
GrameenPhone
+88 0171 690537

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the named addressee, you should not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.