[mapguide-dev] Coordinate Conversion operations in MapAgent?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 5 12:53:28 EDT 2006

Thanks Bruce.  I can probably figure out the php api but your
examples would be great if you can send them along.

For WebStudio, we are trying to keep it clean of server-side code so
that it can be installed/run from anywhere.  Do you think there is a
possibility of adding coordinate transformation code to the mapagent?

I'd be willing to help document and test it, but I don't have the
skill to actually do it :)

Cheers

Paul

Begin forwarded message: