[mapguide-dev] TileMapService

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Mon Oct 23 11:33:40 EDT 2006

Yes I agree this is interesting. From an implementation point of view,
we should be able to treat each MapDefinition (that has tiled layers) as
a tile resource. The meta-data required for this could be stored in the
Map Definition header and/or generated from the Map Definition. From
there implementing GetTile is pretty straight-forward using the
MgTileService built into MapGuide.

Bob