[mapguide-internals] PSC: Trac/SVN Pre and Post Commit Hooks

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Tue Apr 3 13:07:36 EDT 2007

I'm against it (surprise!).

Just use plain language to explain what you are doing in the commit
message so that people know what the commit is about. I think this has a
better chance of being useful than someone checking in a bunch of
commits that all say "ticket #7" in the commit message. And then you go
to the ticket and it has a one line description.

Traian