[mapguide-internals] Raster provider problems...

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Apr 7 12:40:26 EDT 2007

Traian Stanev wrote:
> I think it's worth it to just change the capability to per-connection-threaded and see what happens.
> Seems like we need experimental verification.

Traian,

I'm not sure what you mean by experimental verification.  Are you hoping
to verify that it works in per-connection-threading?  Of course, it mostly
will.  But "mostly" is a pretty weak position to take for enterprise class
software.

You really can't experimentally prove that software is threadsafe.  At
mostly you can prove it isn't.

Best regards,