[mapguide-internals] Raster provider problems...

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Sat Apr 7 13:09:12 EDT 2007

Yes I understand all that.

But mostly working is way better than none at all. That's all I was trying to say.

That, or every request for a raster -- even for formats that would work fine -- will have to pass through the same critical section in order to synchronize access. I wouldn't call that an enterprise class solution either.

Traian