[mapguide-internals] New RFC Posted

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sun Aug 12 22:22:27 EDT 2007

Hi Maggie,

I support the concept of this RFC, but it seems to be fairly weak on how it will be implemented.  It would be useful to see what kinds of classes, methods would be introduced to support this, changes to the XML docs, etc.

Personally, I'd be interested in whether it supports the concept of painted relief, where hillshading is combined with colour bands based on elevation ranges.

Jason