[mapguide-internals] RFC30 is posted

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Aug 28 03:23:46 EDT 2007

That would be a great feature.
Currently I use Studio to create these, but it won't update an existing
document.
Having the function avalible on the server would be a great enhancement.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar enough with the technical details for the
ConfigDocument
to comment on the actual implementation details.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S