[mapguide-internals] RFC 28 - Web Tier APIs for Fusion support -Ready for review

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Aug 31 02:17:04 EDT 2007

Did my reply to this get lost?  Outlook is showing that I replied, but maybe something went haywire, as I can't find my reply now.

What the heck did I say anyway...

Oh, something about whether there was a relationship required between the widgets and the containers?  Like... whether you would need to know which widgets would be allowed in what containers.

I was wondering if this is what Type was supposed to be, but it's on both the widgets and containers enumerations.

Jason