[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0 beta 2 candidate

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Sat Dec 8 14:52:29 EST 2007

Hi,

Please note that this email is to MapGuide Internals;  so do not reference this posting in the MapGuide *Users* mailing list when the official MGOS 2.0 beta2 comes out.  I feel that this causes some unnecessary confusion in the users list.  Thanks.

I have posted a beta 2 candidate for your evaluation at http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/2.0.0-beta2/.  Please report any problems that you might find with it to me.  I've tested it and it works with MrSid and ECW.

Thanks
Tom

Tom Fukushima
Software Development Manager