[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0 beta 2 candidate

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Dec 10 03:43:28 EST 2007

After installing Beta2, I cannot access the MapAdmin:

The server has encountered a configuration error attempting to process
your request. The configuration parameter MD_MIME_MAP (6015) has an
invalid type. Please contact the server administrator for assistance.

I have updated the dbxml files as suggested.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S