[mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0 beta 2 candidate (again)

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Dec 13 02:12:05 EST 2007

 Also, i'm not sure if this is something that needs to be addressed, but
there is no mapping for .php in the mapagent directory under IIS/Win2k3,
so the coordinate system tests are not immediately accessible.

Uh, I forgot to test the .json thing, and need to sleep :)

From: Jason Birch
Subject: RE: [mapguide-internals] MGOS 2.0 beta 2 candidate (again)

wITH THE CURRENT Installer, the database upgrade does not appear to
work.  AFTER WAlking through the upgrade process, I get the following
error when starting the server: