[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 14 - Cartographic Stylization Engine (maybe this time I'll get it right)

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Fri Feb 2 16:29:32 EST 2007

THIS TIME SENT AS VERY PLAIN TEXT with FIXED LINK - SORRY FOR THE SPAN ALL

All,

We would like to submit the following RFC for open discussion and comments:

http://www.osgeo.org/trac/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc14

- Note this RFC is living on our new Trac based Wiki. The other RFCs
will be moving to this location shortly.

Please respond to the list with any feedback and we will be happy to
respond.

Thanks,
Walt, Traian, Carsten, Jason (and others like Bob the admin assistant)