[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 14 -CartographicStylizationEngine (maybe this time I'll get it right)

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Sat Feb 3 18:33:11 EST 2007

Carsten, I think that's a great idea (not a dream).

Maybe the community can pull together and create a symbol library. If everyone just submits
the symbols they created because they needed it for their own application then over time we could
end up with a pretty big library ... But now I am dreaming :)

Once the kinks are worked out of the new CMS and we get everything that we need in place, I think that we should be looking at all kind of community features like this.  Such as code samples, sample application downloads, symbol sharing, etc.  This will take a bit of effort to make sure that it remains clean and well organised, but there are a lot of non-coders around with nothing better to do :)