[mapguide-internals] MapGuide RFC 6 - Overriding Coordinate Systems in Feature Sources

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Tue Feb 6 19:41:19 EST 2007

Yes we certainly could add reference to Web Studio (and mention that DM
will contribute), in fact that is an excellent idea. The ability to
specify one when none exists has always be there. This extends that to
make the specified one act as an override to what the FDO provider
specifies.

As a general practice we do not (and actually cannot) mention changes to
closed source software in our RFCs. Hence there was no mention of Studio
in the unmanaged data RFC either.

Bob