[mapguide-internals] Meeting Minutes Posted

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Thu Feb 8 18:52:34 EST 2007

One thing I did for the x64 build, was to change all linkage to libraries like Xerces/GDAL/etc. to use the ones installed by the Linux distribution rather than the ones that ship with MapGuide and FDO sources, which are older versions and not necessarily 64 bit compile compatible. Also, the SDF provider does a static link to SQLite which was a no-no in my case and I had to recompile with modified g++ options and as an so.
I would have shared all the source changes, but a few days ago I executed rm -rf * on my whole user directory containing all my 64 bit work.

Traian